Good Paint brands for painting 1/60, 1/48, 1/55

RichterX

I wanted to know which paints are good to paint on the 1/60s I have started a custom using testor acrylic paints to make a some testing, it is alright just that it peels really bad when scratched

Any suggestions?

You should lay down a coat of primer first. Most spray can primers you can get from places like Lowe's or Home Depot will work just fine. The primer really grabs onto the plastic or metal and then the paint grabs onto the primer. It cuts down on flaking, scratching, etc. Acylics tend to not be as durable as enamels, but they are a heck of a lot easier (and safer) to use and clean up. Tamiya acrylics are much better than Testors. Before applying decals, you'll need to seal in the paint job with a glossy clearcoat. Airbrushing Future Floor Polish works well. If you're not skilled with an airbrush, the next best option is a spray can of Krylon Crystal Clear. Once this dries, apply decals as needed. Then apply another clearcoat to protect them. For aircraft and mecha in general, a satin or flat finish usually looks more realistic. A spray can of Krylon Satin will do. If you have an airbrush, I'd recommend something like Microscale Micro Flat.

I usually get them at local hobby shops. For my finishes, I apply the decals straight onto the paint, then just spray a couple layers of Model Master Dull coat onto the Tamiya paint. This usually works quite well and will seal the paint and decals at the same time so that they (decals) look painted on. But either way works. I do recommend using primer on the metal parts, and high sheen plastic. Plastic will always need a light sanding to create grip for the paint. Trust me, I've had my share of chipping and peeling.