Will the original Macross be remade...

I'm asking this, because noticing the planes in Mcross 0, they look more advance than the VF-01 series...

So do you think that maybe in the future, after Macross 0, there might be plans to redo the orginal series, and even update the Valk's... or just remake the original saga with the current technology of animation... ???

Others here have asked that question many times before. I wouldn't mind seeing an update of the classic designs and characters using today's animation. It would be good to see the series that started it all, looking state-of-the-art but retaining all of the elements that made us love it in the first place.

But I doubt it's going to happen. Keep your fingers crossed. B))

BTW the VF-0 is primitive compared to VF-1. It's airframe isn't as aerodynamic and wouldn't be as fast. It has more drag. Not to mention teh VF-1 has missles with folding fins, a iINTERNAL heat shield, smaller size and better thrust to weight ratios, and other things. Vf-0 may look more advanced at first but it really isn't.

Remake? I don't think so, however it would be awesome if they took everything made by Animefriend (anime sh..t IMO) and reanimate those parts, only animation, not even the voices or sound have to be altered, use the same ones on the audio track! That would be feasible, and not as expensive as a complete remake, I keep thinking that the animation made by studio nue is great even by todays standars... animefriend on the other way can kiss my a.s. :angry: