So who is still finishing up their 1/60 collection

APU

WHERE?????!!!!!!

smallblueplanet.com has the 1/60 super max for $40 and the super millia for $50. and they ship out of PA. shipping starts at $4.99 and up.

and since i know you like the MPC's :D they got the 1R for $40 too...i think? i checked out the site this morning but can't remember off the top of my head.

WHERE?????!!!!!!

smallblueplanet.com has the 1/60 super max for $40 and the super millia for $50. and they ship out of PA. shipping starts at $4.99 and up.

and since i know you like the MPC's :D they got the 1R for $40 too...i think? i checked out the site this morning but can't remember off the top of my head.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 2 OF EA + 2 mpc...yyyeeeeaaaaayyyyaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Edited by APU

WHERE?????!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 2 OF EA + 2 mpc...yyyeeeeaaaaayyyyaaaaaaa!!!!!!

your welcome! ;):)

just because you like MPC's and i like yammies doesn't mean we can't get along. call me a hippie but its all about the love my brothas! B))

Would love to complete my 1/60 collection, but, alas, family's gotta come first! I've got a lil boy now, so gotta be wise on spending dough! At least, I already have my VT-1, and I'll be gettin' the 1J w/ da GBP armor---so I'm good! ;):)

Edited by connor99