Lego Macross

Impreszive

definitely post some pics as you go along.... i'm AFOL so i'm interested in seeing what you guys come up with and willing to help with any ideas and feedback. :)

also check out this guys site...

wwww.brickcommander.com

someone here pointed me there a while back and they seem to have free instructions as opposed to foundrydx.

Yeah. That's some hot stuff. I never realized how many sites are out there that you can buy pieces from. Alot of folks sell their instructions as well.

My friend and I are going to try and use CAD to help speed up the design process. We're gonna need alot of bricks. Hopefully we can make the DYRL version of the Macross. I like the ARMD platforms better.

Yeah. That's some hot stuff. I never realized how many sites are out there that you can buy pieces from. Alot of folks sell their instructions as well.

My friend and I are going to try and use CAD to help speed up the design process. We're gonna need alot of bricks. Hopefully we can make the DYRL version of the Macross. I like the ARMD platforms better.

if you need specific parts and/or piece check out

www.bricklink.com

you can pretty much find any piece, in any color there. thats where i go for my brick needs. :)

agent one,

pics are hot! but they need to change some of the colors around. ;)

I remember a while back someone posted a link [which I promptly misplaced] to a legocad program that came with all the pieces loaded, etc. It was pretty cool... maybe somebody knows what I'm talking about?

The glaug looks like it needs knex bits. Now I'm going to have to find some knex on clearence :rolleyes:

what did the guns for the destroid come from?

I remember a while back someone posted a link [which I promptly misplaced] to a legocad program that came with all the pieces loaded, etc. It was pretty cool... maybe somebody knows what I'm talking about?

The glaug looks like it needs knex bits. Now I'm going to have to find some knex on clearence :rolleyes:

what did the guns for the destroid come from?

duh! the destroid arms are made of lego silly. ;) j/k

nah the biceps are made from two engine piece like these...

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30360?img=9483

the forearm/cannon is made of a bunch of these stacked...these are also made in plates...1/3 the height of a brick.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3941

the tips of the cannons are actually wheels without the tires.

sweet pic! B))

believe it or not but i don't have this program....dial-up + megs = sucks for me. ;)

besides i'm a trial and error type of guy when i build stuff. MLCAD is like cheating myself of the aggravation of building. :p i like it when i have those "til 5:00am in the morning" type of lego sessions. ;)