1/144 Full Armored VF-11 recast

Valkyrie

Yea, I know I said it was 'coming soon' months ago... but this time I mean it! :p

In between Monster cleanup work, I finished up the last few molds of the Full Armor VF-11. It's 95% done right now. I just need to finish fixing up the gunpod, then make a mold of it. I should have it done by the end of the weekend easily.

There's about 43 parts total, and it'll come in a box simar to the VF-4's. Nanashi has offered to design the box art for this one too, but it's not yet finished.

Keep in mind, this is not a complete model. It's an upgrade kit for the Bandai 1/144 VF-11C.

The cost of the kit will be $30 each. Shipping will be a flat $4 (within the U.S. and Canada) for any number of kits ordered.

Here's a quick pic of the kit I've been slapping together with the first cast from each mold. Some have flaws (like the big air bubble in the leg), but they've been corrected so future casts won't have those problems. Oh, and the head cannon and two of the shoulder cannons broke off <_<

post-3-1082699106_thumb.jpg

thinkin very hard about this one...

looks pretty good...

will have to await more shots before making this decision.

oh yeah, um will we be able to pick these up after they're released? cause i might just have to sit and wait for this one....

Alright, the gunpod is done. I had to do a bit of scratch-building to repair the fins on the back, and I corrected the shape of them a bit too (they were flat before, and I have them the V shape they should have).

I'll have them available for ordering real soon, and they'll be ready to ship just as soon as the boxes are done (hopefully by the end of the week).

gun1.jpg

That's not a knife..

gun2.jpg

THAT'S a knife! :lol:

Just wondering, any idea what airmail shipping would be to australia for it?

Not that I think I have the funds at the moment, but just wondering if it would be much? *would go nice with that vf11 i did just a few weeks ago.... :D:D *

Sam

Ken,

Any updated pictures of box/boxart, and final resin parts?

Minus broken shoulder part and leg armor air bubble.

If not no problem.

Does anyone know where I can get the Bandai kit? :(

Sincerely,

Christopher B))