Trying to identify a Mac7 song...

isamu

Hi guys. I need your help identifying a song played in the background of a few mac7 episodes. It is kinda a 80s pop song . It is not a Firebomber song and is sung by a female(neither Tomo or Chie). Here's where you can hear it...it is the very first song played after the intro in episode 6. It played at the very beginning where Mylene is taking a shower, then gets out the shower cuz her mom is calling her on the phone. While they're talking to each other, you can briefly spot a pop singer singing the tune in the background on the television. It can't be missed or mistaken. Anyone know what song this is and where I can find an mp3? ;)

I'm at work so I can't really check it out, but it might be that singer whom the Varuta forces go after later in the series. You know, whats her name. And Mylene inspires her to perform again.

If it is available, it would be on the Galaxy Network CD. Look around for that.

Galaxy by Alice Holiday? Not really sure cause I don't have access to the eps right now.

That's the one I'm thinking of. Have to wait till tonight when I can watc the ep to know for sure, but that's the only other female song/singer I can think of at the moment.

Keith could probably tell you off the top of his head.

If the song is connected to one of the show's characters then I don't think tghats the one, but I could be wrong. I know this Alice character you're referring to but I don't remember her singing it in the show. The song is just sporadically played in the show to add the atmosphere but it's really a cool 80s-ish little pop tune. It rocks! It's definitely played at the start of episode 6 after the usual intro from the narrator. Can't be missed.

!!! I know what you're talking about.. I think I have it too. Lemme see..

Flaschakaya - Soko ni Aru no ga Mirai da Kara. I have no clue what that means in english... But I know it's on iMacross IV, cause that's where I got it from ^_^

!!! I know what you're talking about.. I think I have it too. Lemme see..

Flaschakaya - Soko ni Aru no ga Mirai da Kara. I have no clue what that means in english... But I know it's on iMacross IV, cause that's where I got it from ^_^

I think it means something like "That place exists for our future", but I'm sure I'm wrong B))

Flaschakaya - Soko ni Aru no ga Mirai da Kara. I have no clue what that means in english... But I know it's on iMacross IV, cause that's where I got it from

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VICL-365

The song is an image song on the Macross II, OST volume 2.

You'll find the song there.

:unsure: Any one has the version of kimi ni todoke that Mylene sings in episode 45? It is a sad version compared to the MP3 one that I found around, I dunno if the version she sing in that episode it is the accoustic one or what.