bandai VF-19 for $25 at NCSX.COM

Gunbuster

This sounds a suspicious....

"All of the VF-19 Fire Valkyries are new but the cardboard packaging has suffered the effects of warehouse storage from the past few years."

....and the link to the photo isn't even working.

Is this worth the $25? Are these 1/72 scale?

My guess is they're the bootleg versions, which would explain why the pics aren't working. If they are bootlegs, $25 is a rip off.

Ugh.

NCS does not sell pirated toys. All of their stuff is imported from Japan.

NCS is selling the 19's for so cheap since they have way too many, and there is no way they will move the stock at full price. They are trying to free up warehouse space for more profitable product that will actually sell (eg. games & related hardware)

The YAMATO Max type Valk they sold was sold so cheaply cus the rudders or whatever broke off. I'm guessing they took it out and messed around with it when they first got it but it broke cus YAMATO stuff is crap. :p:D

Anyway NCS is totally legit, so please stop making assumptions. Thanks.

I just picked up the Yammie 1/60 VF-1A Max Genius type and its the real thing. I got it for $25.00 so Im sure this one is legit also.

By the way.

For any of you other Yammie 1/60 owners, I can trasnform from plane to battdroid just fine, but when I try and attach the legs for gerwalk mode, the hip posts seem to knock against each other. ITs like the gerwak legs push against where the arms are, and cant get wide enough out.

Any help?

Irishman