08th MS Team boxset?

uminoken

Lately I've getting into the UC Gundam and I've heard massively great things about the OVA and now I want to watch! I realize I've had my head in the sand when it was on Cartoon Network and released here, but I've been trying to find it to buy - the guy at the store only had the movie for sale, but he said Bandai was reducing prices to possibly make way for a boxset. Anyone know if it's planned only in Japan, or American release too? I don't wanna buy the 5 dvds online if it's coming here in one big pack...

Bandai resolicited a lot of their existing DVD's to a lower price point recently. Haven't read anything about a 8th MS Team boxset, though the slim possibility exists. If you want 8th MS Team, or any of the other UC shows available now's a good time to do it with the price drop alone. Or wait until the next Bandai studio sale at right stuf to get it cheaper than that even.

Some boxes would might have been nice, but all my gundam shows are in thinpaks now along with a lot of my other stuff.

Lately I've getting into the UC Gundam and I've heard massively great things about the OVA and now I want to watch! I realize I've had my head in the sand when it was on Cartoon Network and released here, but I've been trying to find it to buy - the guy at the store only had the movie for sale, but he said Bandai was reducing prices to possibly make way for a boxset. Anyone know if it's planned only in Japan, or American release too? I don't wanna buy the 5 dvds online if it's coming here in one big pack...

There's no Bandai announcement about a UC-box.

Most UC-fans like me have been clamoring for a UC-box, like the old vhs-box that housed 0080 and 0083.

Bandai had reduced the pricing on existing Gundam-titles in region-1 territory and will be re-releasing it next month or so.

fwiw, now is the time to get UC-titles. Here's TRSI sales-page for all Gundam dvd's (UC/AC):

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/ca...s/desc/asc/50/1

If you have a GotAnime membership, it'll be even cheaper.