Toy-Wave

APU

Just got some stuff from him, some gashapons. When I get them it will determan if they are a new addiction. :(

LOL! Welcome to the world of gashapon. I have tonnes of them as of now. What you got from him anyway?

can you please show me some of yours? I realy like these. I like the female ones a lot. Can you tell me what are some good ones to get.

Hmm...i'll post some pics up later.

For now, I'm trying to get these figures from Tsukihime.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/64057112

And ummm...i'm not sure if this TOYS section included discussion of non-macross stuff. :blink:

ON a related note, when are the CM Macross Trading Figure 2 coming out as well as set 1 reissues?

Edited by wolfx

What is the diff in trading figures and gashapons?

Gashapons come in "egg" vending machines. The figures are packed into these egg-like containers and come out of the machines randomly. We usually buy them as sets online though.

Trading figures are usually larger and better quality and come in boxes (like the K&Ms). Again, they are random but MOST trading figures come with clear/bronze/silver color variations of the set. So for example, if a set has 5 figures, it has 5 extra alternate non-colored versions making it 10 figures in the set that you can get randomly, which is extremely annoying when all you want is just 5 of the normal colored set. Some online shops do sell trading figures in sets, unlike HLJ.

can you please show me some of yours? I realy like these. I like the female ones a lot. Can you tell me what are some good ones to get.

Hmm...i'll post some pics up later.

For now, I'm trying to get these figures from Tsukihime.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/64057112

And ummm...i'm not sure if this TOYS section included discussion of non-macross stuff. :blink:

ON a related note, when are the CM Macross Trading Figure 2 coming out as well as set 1 reissues?

Damn, now I want those Tsukihime figures :D When did they come out?