Eva's

pfunk

The are very poseable and have a number of accesories. The bodies are nearly all die cast and subsequently they have a lot of heft for such a small toy. The fingers are not articulated, but they can be slipped into triggers on the weaponry relatively easily. Personally I think they are great little toys.

cool, thanks guys,

does anyone have a list of the available ones to date (high quality toys) and how do they do in value?

Thanks again :)

heres my list so far

GX-01,15,16,17,21,22

Edited by pfunk

Excellent review here, with links to gallery of SOC Eva in various poses. :-)

Yea, if you have the cash, go get a SOC Eva (from 0 - 4) :D

i will probably do that,

so its

GX-14-01

GX-15-02

GX-16-00

GX-17-00

GX-21-03

GX-22-04

and thats one to 4 right?, sorry if i sound stupid, but i havent even seen the anime yet, yet

Thats the list. Good luck hunting them all down. You can still get them all, but plan on spending about $300 before shipping. Try AndyThong on ebay, he had complete sets for sale.

AndyTHONG,,,,,,doesnt have anything to do with you avatar does it :lol::p

Thanks for the info folks

so its

GX-14-01

GX-15-02

GX-16-00

GX-17-00

GX-21-03

GX-22-04

and thats one to 4 right?, sorry if i sound stupid, but i havent even seen the anime yet, yet

the first four also came in hk variants which added a translucent 'crystal' base to stand your figures on (really its just a slab of plastic with 4 feet and the eva logo). the first one is clear, then there's a yellow, red, and blue one. you can get the bases separately on ebay and some stores (ignore the 'not for sale' warning on the box lol).

so its

GX-14-01

GX-15-02

GX-16-00

GX-17-00

GX-21-03

GX-22-04

the first four also came in hk variants which added a translucent 'crystal' base to stand your figures on (really its just a slab of plastic with 4 feet and the eva logo). the first one is clear, then there's a yellow, red, and blue one. you can get the bases separately on ebay and some stores (ignore the 'not for sale' warning on the box lol).

I could really give a you know about display bases though, Ill probably want them if i dont get them :rolleyes: