SOC Eva-03 & 04...

drifand

Great review Drifand... Already gave you your props on TBDX before coming here heh heh. :lol:

Quick question, did you do a PS or did you paint those hands on the 04 (the pic above)?

Great review Drifand... Already gave you your props on TBDX before coming here heh heh. :lol:

Quick question, did you do a PS or did you paint those hands on the 04 (the pic above)?

Thanks GD! Nah... no painting or retouching of parts yet. I think it was because I took the shots under warm flourescent lighting; while removing the yellow cast I accidentally bleached some of the original hues out of the toy. :-)

Thanks GD! Nah... no painting or retouching of parts yet. I think it was because I took the shots under warm flourescent lighting; while removing the yellow cast I accidentally bleached some of the original hues out of the toy. :-)

Your little accident has actually inspired me to actually paint the hands on mine...maybe silver, maybe black. The purple hands just seem so out of place in contrast to the chrome. Time to go get some spray paint and Gundam markers.

Just a brief update: A friend has said that he saw an SOC Eva-04 on display which had off-grey colored hands instead of the purple ones I got with mine. The color was grey with a slight hint of green - and doesn't match the box photos either. Factory error? Inconsistency? Does anyone own the Kaiyodo Eva-04? What color were its hands?