DYRL style helmets

mechaban

Very B)) pics man.

Is it just me or does anyone else see a slight bend on the front of the visor (red part). Hmmmmmmmmmm. Anyways.....definitely kick ass. B))

Do you plan on making anymore helmet profiles?

Good job, but the proportions are off. The forehead is too low (or the face is too big).

Remember that the eyes are normally in the middle of the face, so if you work out the physiology, technically the guy's head should be going through the top of the helmet.

Otherwise, nice job. The coloring is also well done.

Why don't you go back and re-work the head in pencil and then sketch the helmet up around it?

I would provide a few examples right now, but I'm at work and I have no drawing programs on this crappy machine.

Good job, but the proportions are off. The forehead is too low (or the face is too big).

Remember that the eyes are normally in the middle of the face, so if you work out the physiology, technically the guy's head should be going through the top of the helmet.

Why don't you go back and re-work the head in pencil and then sketch the helmet up around it?

I would provide a few examples right now, but I'm at work and I have no drawing programs on this crappy machine.

Ack! How could I have missed that about the proportion!

I think at the time I was more concerned with capturing the likeness of the helmet.

Back to the drawing board.

Thanks for the advice TWDC. To learn for my mistakes is one of the reasons I wanted to post.

If anyone else wants to play with the image as well, feel free.

Very B)) pics man.

Is it just me or does anyone else see a slight bend on the front of the visor (red part). Hmmmmmmmmmm. Anyways.....definitely kick ass. B))

Do you plan on making anymore helmet profiles?

Yeah, I see it too now. I'll correct it second time around.

Ack! How could I have missed that about the proportion!

I think at the time I was more concerned with capturing the likeness of the helmet.

Back to the drawing board.

Thanks for the advice TWDC. To learn for my mistakes is one of the reasons I wanted to post.

If anyone else wants to play with the image as well, feel free.

No prob, Bro. That's what I'm here for.

I sense great potential here, so you'd better keep up the good work!