My First Animation

Knight26

Well here it is. I downloaded a trial copy of Accurender for AutoCAD, and gave it a spin today. Right now it is a bit of a pain because of how it assigns materials. basicaly I will have to assign layers to each different object and reassign their textures. Anyway here is the first aniamtion I did with it. I only used two textures so it is a little simple. I used a fly around and well i was experimenting so it is not the greatest. let me know what you think. Oh yeah this is just a simple cruiser. Anyway here it is:

Animation 1

Edited by Knight26

Here is video number three, sorry number two ended up too big and well turned out pretty bad too. This program Accurender is nice, but attaching textures can be a pain in the butt, I spent about half an hour just getting the textures to stich correctly. I'm still having to attach the textures by layer and create new layers as well as recreate the textures in accurender. I e-mailed the company hoping they had a way arouind this in the new version but have not heard anything back yet.

animation two splicer 1000 fighter