Armored Gerwalk Update 02

fulcy

This project will never stop! Check out www.mechaskunk.com for updates - unfortunately my moving from an apartment to a house has shown me two things - one, I have alot of crap. Two, it takes a while to unpack alot of crap. The hobby table will hopefully be assembled this weekend, in it's corner of the basement, and I'll be able to get back onto this project then...

This project will never stop!  Check out www.mechaskunk.com for updates - unfortunately my moving from an apartment to a house has shown me two things - one, I have alot of crap.  Two, it takes a while to unpack alot of crap.  The hobby table will hopefully be assembled this weekend, in it's corner of the basement, and I'll be able to get back onto this project then...

313275[/snapback]

i moved at the begining of may and found i too had alot of stuff. but unpacking it took till the end of june.

This project will never stop!  Check out www.mechaskunk.com for updates - unfortunately my moving from an apartment to a house has shown me two things - one, I have alot of crap.  Two, it takes a while to unpack alot of crap.  The hobby table will hopefully be assembled this weekend, in it's corner of the basement, and I'll be able to get back onto this project then...

313275[/snapback]

i moved at the begining of may and found i too had alot of stuff. but unpacking it took till the end of june.

313601[/snapback]

Well, the big problem is I moved with the girlfriend into the new house - but she just graduated from law school, and is studying to take the Bar on tuesday - so she hasn't been able to help out since the move. Hopefully after tuesday we'll be able to get alost more of the stuff put away (the clothes are all over the two upstairs bedrooms), but the big thing is that I should have a good deal of my hobby table completed this weekend - looks to be right on schedule...

Pics not showing up.

314483[/snapback]

*BUMP*

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO??? PICTURES ON INITIAL POST NOT SHOWING UP HERE.... Anyone care to 'splain?

Pics not showing up.

314483[/snapback]

*BUMP*

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO??? PICTURES ON INITIAL POST NOT SHOWING UP HERE.... Anyone care to 'splain?

316380[/snapback]

What the hell - did you even read my post - #38? and I quote:

This project will never stop! Check out www.mechaskunk.com for updates

Since this thread is very VERY old (started over a year ago), and isn't even the latest update thread I posted on MW (I believe there have been two or three newer ones - using the search function, here's the newest:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14099 ), I decided not to update the links, since they'd be to really old pics...

What the hell - did you even read my post - #38?  and I quote:

Since this thread is very VERY old (started over a year ago), and isn't even the latest update thread I posted on MW (I believe there have been two or three newer ones - using the search function, here's the newest:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14099 ), I decided not to update the links, since they'd be to really old pics...

316454[/snapback]

Yeah, I did. Doesn't help explain what I missed.

At least delete the image place holders...sheesh.

Edited by Skull-1

Yeah, I did.  Doesn't help explain what I missed.

316537[/snapback]

So, what you're saying is, because you missed something, I should hold your hand and explain it to you? Or that I should go back into all my posts that are, what, over 6 months old and delete the image place holders, because I changed ISP's, and any images that old are broken? Why don't you try doing some work, click on the link, and look at the armored gerwalk update page - it has ALL the updates I've ever done on this project, all in one easy to navigate page. But you wouldn't realize that, now would you.

What the hell - did you even read my post - #38?  and I quote:

316454[/snapback]

Yeah, I did. Doesn't help explain what I missed.

316537[/snapback]

The members of this site have nothing better to do than that. HAHAHA... Sk-1 = retarted.

blah blah blah.... if excuses were 1/48s... I'd be Godzilla...  :p

313619[/snapback]

Dont you mean Kensei? :rolleyes:

316642[/snapback]

I already looked at the site.

Didn't see anything that new...

Looks good so far, but nothing new...

This is a helpful link, though, so thanks. http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14099

Yeah, I'm retarded AgentOne. That's why I have an MBA and fly a $25M jet. Grow up jagoff.

Edited by Skull-1

This is a helpful link, though, so thanks.  http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14099

Yeah, I'm retarded AgentOne.  That's why I have an MBA and fly a $25M jet.  Grow up jagoff.

316646[/snapback]

I know there's nothing new - hasn't been for a few months because of me not having a work bench. Check out the dates on the first posts in this thread - it's from over a year ago! You didn't miss anything, someone just dug up a really dusty thread, trying to find out info on it...

I know there's nothing new - hasn't been for a few months because of me not having a work bench.  Check out the dates on the first posts in this thread - it's from over a year ago!  You didn't miss anything, someone just dug up a really dusty thread, trying to find out info on it...

316653[/snapback]

See what you do to us? Everytime something with your name pops up we get in a panic thinking we've missed something! This is a prime example.

:)

blah blah blah.... if excuses were 1/48s... I'd be Godzilla...  :p

313619[/snapback]

Dont you mean Kensei? :rolleyes:

316642[/snapback]

This is a helpful link, though, so thanks. http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14099

Yeah, I'm retarded AgentOne. That's why I have an MBA and fly a $25M jet. Grow up jagoff.

316646[/snapback]

Well I have an MBA too, so that buys you nothing with me. So you got an MBA then you fly a plane, you are just an air chaufer? What a waste. Besides you forget how dumb you are, you don't remember when I taught you micro econ? Don't you remember, you had no clue how a supply and demand curve worked.

There are a few things you are going to have to grasp here, one being that everyone here has always thought of you as an annoying pussy, and that I am truly never wrong.

I'm sure this topic wasn't about a little bitchy girl fight?

Was it?

I

said

Was it?

:angry:

318068[/snapback]

Any thread Sand Pebble One is in is a bitchy little girl fight, I told you years ago to ban that pussy.