Macross DYRL Super Poseables

Hi folks,

Not sure if this has been covered yet but according to the latest Toynami catalog:

Macross DYRL Poseables Series 1: (June 2004 Release)

- VF-1S Focker Strike Battroid Valkyrie

- VF-1A Hikaru Super Battroid Valkyrie

- VF-1A Kakizaki's Super Battroid Valkyrie

Macross DYRL Poseables Series 2: (August 2004 Release)

- VF-1S Hikaru Strike Battroid Valkyrie

- VF-1A Max Super Battroid Valkyrie

- VE-1 Elintseeker Valkyrie

Kevin

Wow, an Elintseeker? I am so picking that up, it's one of my favourite designs. Thanks much for the information, though I do find it amusing that info on Macross toys are winding up in the 'Other Sci-fi' forum, just because Harmony Gold and Toynami are making them.

Actually the Elint as a superposable was never confirmed before, there was just an Elint image on the wall next to one of the other superposables. Way out of the realm of different paint jobs, they're doing a whole other VF-1 variant now. Not surprising though really. I wonder how well it will balance with the dome? Next up Super O, and then...VF-4? With the TV and DYRL footage comprising FB2012, they could try to stake a claim on it too if they've got plans for DYRL already. If a deal has in fact been stuck it may include FB2012 as well.

:angry: I hope more info on all this comes during the cons coming up.

Thanks for the info Kevin.

was the series 2 discussed already???

This should actually go in the toy forum. Since it is Macross...

Thanks Kev!

I don't recall series two announced by RT.COM or officially through Toynami. So anyhow, I just got the catalog and figured it would be something to share with everyone.

BTW- mods- please move to Macross forum...I must of had a brain fart...

Not sure what I was thinking except perhaps Toynami =Robotech toys, Yamato, Hasegawa, K&M, CMS, Bandai = Macross toys. :lol:

-Kev

BTW- mods- please move to Macross forum...I must of had a brain fart...

Not sure what I was thinking except perhaps Toynami =Robotech toys, Yamato, Hasegawa, K&M, CMS, Bandai = Macross toys. :lol:

-Kev

You're not the only one doing that, in fact most if not all of the DYRL? Super Posable threads have been put here, and the mods haven't been moving them. The common reasoning is that people wouldn't look in the Macross toys forum for Toynami toys, even if they are Macross items.

I believe the same thing happened when Toynami released the SDF Macross super posables, though I could be wrong on that.

wow, I'm surprised that they would even release an elintseeker in robot mode even though it never transformed once in the movie. That's pretty crazy!

wow, I'm surprised that they would even release an elintseeker in robot mode even though it never transformed once in the movie. That's pretty crazy!

Well... I doubt anybody at HG has even seen the movie.. :p Just kidding.

To their mindset, it's just a different, a repaint, and some funky FAST packs.

I'd bet a million dollars that the chest plate still has the same cutout that the 1-seater VF-1's have. They didn't bother to make their VF-1D accurate and since they're reusing the arm armor molds from the earlier superposeables, I doubt they'll make any great advancements here.

It'll be interesting to see if they change the leg and arm armor... they sorta have to... don't they?

Edited by Blaine23