Gundam Seed Toys

moose

Tring to think of which Gundam Seed Toys will they have for the US market 3 days ago I saw a Gundam strike and Astray Gundam model at Target. Well they were cheap but i was wonderind what else will be ou tint eh us market namely the Strike metal material and will they have any nwe DLX figures. thanks

I saw the 1/144 HG Freedom at Target for $14.88. Cool price considering the Japanese version was 1,500 yen. They've finally priced the US versions at a more reasonable level.

From what I hear, the New Material Models will be released here but most, if not all of the diecast parts will be plastic instead.

There will also be large sized DX figures, probably based on the 1/60 kits. Good news is the "Advanced MS in Action" crap will not be released here, but brand new sculpts more in line of the regular MIA figures instead.

actually dude the ADMISA are being released here......the new mold MSIA without the crappy quality all new mold will be released as a deluxe.

the mega size DX is a retool of the freedom 1/60 with lights and sounds and I presume ABS. It will retail for 40$.

the metal material are no longer metal...they wil be the 7.5 inch SEED gundam figures with NO idecast and all plastic. Those retail for like 15$.

I would be very surprised if they didn't release the 1/69 HG Strike already assembled as a DX or what did you call it, Mega Size?.

I have this toydel, and when completed, it has the feel of the previous DX toys, maybe minus some of the weight, but that just means it will actually stand up unlike the DX Nu <_<

I would be very surprised if they didn't release the 1/69 HG Strike already assembled as a DX or what did you call it, Mega Size?.

I have this toydel, and when completed, it has the feel of the previous DX toys, maybe minus some of the weight, but that just means it will actually stand up unlike the DX Nu <_<

from what i've heard the special DX toy is the 1/60 model, partially assembled, with the weapons and such included with "some assembly required".

the NMM strikes are being released with plastic frames instead of the original diecast, and i've also seen somewhere that the ADMSiA are going to be released sans diecast (all 1 part of it) as well, though the ADMSiA will likely see major modifications, some things ommited and other parts pre-glued, there's no way they could get it past the safety laws otherwise.

More often than not we get crippled/inferior versions of Gundam merchandise here, that's just how Bandai Ameirca operates.  They'd rather shortchange collectors/diehard fans in order to move bigger volume with the kids.  :angry:

Damn them for courting the more profitable market!!!

:D:D:D

Evil, heartless bastards... what's a 30 year old man-boy to do? :lol: