Constructicons?

pfunk

From what I know about the 2nd one which is a complete remake of G1, you will be missing their personal weapons. That is what I heard about the aerialbots one as well. You will have all the stuff to make the big guy and his gun. Which is about it...

As for the 2nd link, I picked up some other boots (Protectobots and Ariealbots) from that "company" while I was at a flea market in Denver this weekend. Q seemed "OK" but not great. No small weapons and the heads were hard to fit into the center piece. Colors seemed right on except for Hot Spot whom they colored red instead of blue. There were small differences in design on the protectobots. I paid $5 per set and thought they were a decent buy - but don't expect the world.

The Yelow one os the Wal Mart exclusive Landfill combiner set. Exact same figure as the RID Lnadfill, just yellow. Very well built, a great combiner. Well worth the $15 retail it went for at Walmart.

THe other is a KO of Devastator, Very cheap quality, very thin crappy plastic. NOt recomended unless you want to gingerly put it together into Dev. then gingerly put in on a shelf, and hope that no one sneezes in your house. Otherwise it'll fall apart and potentially smash into many little pieces.

If you are really interested in a Devastator check around Ebay, deals can be had. Especially look at the G2 Yellow version, which is the same quality as the G1 version, totally legitimate, and can usually be had for around $20 for a set of all 6.

Hey check out this auction, just a little over priced. Link

damn, as long as they ship to Australasia its worth $800 <_<

Thanks for the info guys, Im just getting into collecting transformers again (as if I wasnt spending enough on Macross)

I might be up for the wall mart set

TANKS