1/48 accessory packs......fun stuff to add

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Hey guys and gals.

As you aware, 1.48 scale is a nice scale for a valk toy since it is a scale commonly used by aiorcraft model kit manufacturers like hasegawa. When the f-1 line debuted by hasegawa, a nweapons kit followed soon after. NOw what I am wondering is...would you guys like one made?

For example a accessory kit could include this

-macross low viz pilot with silver or normal "fodder" generic helmet

-DYRL pilot

-TV pilot(this and above in generic colors)

-Bombs that can swap with the missle cluster hardpoint(AAAm-1? whichever missle is mounted ona trihardpoint on the 1/48)

-JDAm/LGB bombs

-rocket pods

-Long range missles

-Fuel Tanks(I know its nucelear but its still cool looking)

-anti radiation like missles.

-LAser designator pods

-TARPS pod(or instead of wing mounted,...swappable with the gun pod and doubles as a gun at one end,,,recon sensor at the other!)

-wing launched drones

-cruise missles with fold out wings

-gatling gun pods(like the ones mounted on fighters for strafing missions if their internal cannot be enough..swapped out with gun pod OR carried alongside mounted on the wings hardpoints!)

-DIFFERENT FAst pack covers! For example maybe new booster tips could be made..WITH different prposes! Like one with a radar dome attached or a booster tip swappable with a laser designator mounted in the front...the ppossibbilities are endless! For hand to hand combat...new arm armor that has blades. The outer shell of theleg armor could be remade and have proviosions to be a gun holder OR some other equipment like those bomb dispenser things that RAF tornadoes use.

-something to tow the valkyrie

-a ground crew with macross uniforms.

-a weapon cart to carry around the weapons.

And the possibilities are almost endless. We all well msot of us LOVE the 1/48 and I think add ons like this would not only add on to the p[layability, but enhance the glamour of it!

This has been discussed before.

I'm all for it. I'd like a very minimally articulated pilot (head on a ball joint, shoulders, hips maybe on ball joints but not necessarily) that could be in a neutral pose as well as sitting in the cockpit.

Weapon racks and extra missiles...

Include fixed-position 1/60 style hands for the 1/48...

etc

Ya know I just thought avbout it....green retarded(free fall or snake eys ml 82) bombs and a bomb rack would look AWESOME on a low viz. Imagine the payload of an A-6 or A-7 on a Low zviz-Vf-1

now that is awesome and a sight to see! Add on some antiradar missles...and we have a tactical strike attack VF-1!

the 1/48 already has 4 holes to accomodate hardpoints as long as the attachement pegs are th same width. This has been discussed before? when? I remember talk of extra pilots and heads but not weaponry and swap out all new mold mission specific booster tips.

Booster tips could opena wide variety of options like a sateelite buster guiidance bearing or an all new single big ass cannon instead of a dual beam strike cannon.