My toy shelves

TheFrenchOne

hehe, nice collection! And nice collection of Eva's. I was wondering if you have the gold version of eva - 01 by sega? looks like you might need that to complete that collection. :p:D:lol:

hehe, nice collection! And nice collection of Eva's. I was wondering if you have the gold version of eva - 01 by sega? looks like you might need that to complete that collection. :p:D:lol:

all mine are here. I know that at least the 13rd angel & berserk eva 1 are missing in my collection but i passed on them (no more room :D )

hehe, nice collection! And nice collection of Eva's. I was wondering if you have the gold version of eva - 01 by sega? looks like you might need that to complete that collection.  :p  :D  :lol:

all mine are here. I know that at least the 13rd angel & berserk eva 1 are missing in my collection but i passed on them (no more room :D )

You're missing the winged and unwinged EVA05 series from Kaiyodo. Those are pretty kick ass stuff. Damn, you have the Soul Of Chogokin evas....too *(!@&*(! expensive for their size imho. Not sure how much you bought it for, but they were worth a 1/60 valk here.

Well, this is my collection.

My collection

It has a very humble Macross section though. Can't afford alotta valks. :(

PS: loved what you did with the eva poses. :)

I recognize lots of GI JOE and Mask that I own in the past and I gave them to children of my friends... crap. A big collection was wasted. I also owned a GI JOE Helicopter, and even a Plane that looked like a YF-19, with reverse angle wings. Anyway. Nice collection.

That would be the Conquest fighter you're referring to.

Hmmm..I'm guessing the blobbed Joe is Flint? I've own alot of Joe's too. I remember when Duke was only available through catalog order at first back in 83' and I waited what seem like an eternity to get my hands on him. It was like I've given up thinking that Hasbro lost my money order or something and then voila, my sister said I had package in the living room and Duke was awesome!

I recognize lots of GI JOE and Mask that I own in the past and I gave them to children of my friends... crap. A big collection was wasted. I also owned a GI JOE Helicopter, and even a Plane that looked like a YF-19, with reverse angle wings. Anyway. Nice collection.

That would be the Conquest fighter you're referring to.

Hmmm..I'm guessing the blobbed Joe is Flint? I've own alot of Joe's too. I remember when Duke was only available through catalog order at first back in 83' and I waited what seem like an eternity to get my hands on him. It was like I've given up thinking that Hasbro lost my money order or something and then voila, my sister said I had package in the living room and Duke was awesome!

The "blobed" Joe is leatherneck (dont remember the name in french)

leatherneck.jpg

Duke ... This one ?

duke.jpg

If you had this TheFrenchOne in your Evangelion collection, you'd be pretty happy.

I really want this....but at the way things are going, it seems there's gonna be a major shortage of eva volume 9 to meet preorders and demand.

:(

If you had this TheFrenchOne in your Evangelion collection, you'd be pretty happy.

I really want this....but at the way things are going, it seems there's gonna be a major shortage of eva volume 9 to meet preorders and demand.

:(

Hopefully, the sculptor of it will make some more.