Teen Titans and Justice League

KingNor

Another tip off the TT Robin is Tim Drake is the costume Robin has in the cartoon. It's the same one that Tim Drake was wearing at the end of the Batman animated series. Like I mentioned before the toons kinda follow their own continuity.

Actually the costume that Robin is wearing is more like Dick's than Tim's. The costume that the TT Robin wears is closer to the current comic's Robin who is (or was) Tim Drake but in BTAS, it's Dick that wears it. Then in TNBA, Tim dons a red and black costume. There is no green.

There is talk on other message boards that the Titans take place in a post BTAS, pre-TNBA era so that it is Dick Grayson.

I love JL and TT is growing on me. The 3rd Robin is Tim Drake. Tim is the Robin in the TT cartoon. The 1st Robin was Dick Grayson. He was a member of the teen titans. He grows up to be Nightwing in the comics. 2nd Robin was Jason Todd. Fans hated him and Dc killed him off in the comics. The cartoons kinda run on their own continuity. In the cartoons their is no Jason Todd. Dick Grayson doesn't join the TTitans. Dick grows up to be nightwing and Batman meets Tim Drake and the rest is history.

I heard that now there is going to be a new Robin because Tim stops. The new Robin is a girl, and it's obvious this time unlike the Robin from the Dark Knight Returns.

i dont' think the TT cartoon is going that hardcore in the backstory of the characters... to me its like they don't care wich robin it is, its just "Robin"

i guess for more casual fans of super heros. take me for example, i had no idea there were multiple robins.

you notice none of the kids in the show are ever really in their "civilian" get up.

The TT Robin is Dick Grayson. There was an episode in which a member got to see the future of the group (I believe it was Raven) and Future Robin was a long haired Nightwing. Which mave me dissapointed cause I wanted it to be Tim Drake.

I love both shows for various reasons. Some of the staff from BTAS are still involved and it shows quality wise.

I believe the TT theme is aired in Jp on Sat, and Eng on Sundays. I've taped this past Saturday's ep and the theme was in JP. And last night, I was on the phone talking to one of their friends and I overheard the show in the background, and the Theme song was in English.

I believe the TT theme is aired in Jp on Sat, and Eng on Sundays. I've taped this past Saturday's ep and the theme was in JP. And last night, I was on the phone talking to one of their friends and I overheard the show in the background, and the Theme song was in English.

I live in Canada, and every now and then they play the Jp opening on YTV.

Had to do a double take the first time I heard it.

The HUSH series is already on TPB.

Wait the Flash in JL is Barry Allen? I thought it was Wally in the cartoon?

Also, I think Kyle Raynor belongs in JL, not John Stewart.

Kyle will always be the better GL. to hell with Stewart, Jordan and Gardener. plus, he is (or was) banging Jade.

The HUSH series is already on TPB.

Wait the Flash in JL is Barry Allen?  I thought it was Wally in the cartoon?

Also, I think Kyle Raynor belongs in JL, not John Stewart.

Kyle will always be the better GL. to hell with Stewart, Jordan and Gardener. plus, he is (or was) banging Jade.

So, a Green Lantern is judged by the women he's gotten into bed with eh? :p

Actually, I liked Guy Gardner. The sheer ignorant ranting that guy was capable off was astoundingly funny.

"One Punch?!"

I'm not actually too fond of Kyle at this point. He was always more of the "Who... Me?!" Superhero rather than Hal's "Superman" act. What they've got him doing now with the Black Circle seems so... not Kyle. Hal is a space based Green Lantern. John seems so too. Guy and Kyle have always been more Earth based GLs rather than epic space ones.

The fact that the relationship seems on the rocks looks more to be caused by Jade's move to the Outsiders rather than any other reason.

Yep. good stuff coming up, with Kyle and Jade's relationship. Ron Marz, the guy who created Kyle is coming back on the book in April, and supposedly, big changes are up.

Hal always seemed too much for me. the whole "more WillPower than God" thing wasn't my cup of tea. Kyle is an everyman, just like Batman (way better than supes, IMO) in that extraordinary circumstances made him who he is. he gets a crazy ass ring with the powers of a god (and no problem with yellow), and then some psycho comes and shoves his girl in a fridge. i think hes a good one, and i hope he stays around for a while.

Gardener was cool in that he was an ass. period. then he got it handed to him by Doomsday. even with Sinestro's ring... :lol:

like i said. Kyle is the best GL. but they need to bring back the O.G. Kyle costume. :p

FYI for everyone here

Justice League and Teen Titans are from the same studio.

JL is more of Bruce Timms art style with heavy Jack Kirby infuences.

TT is Glen Murakami's project and they went with a heavy anime influence.

Both are storyboarded in the US and then Animated in Korea and Japan.