Whoa! New Transformer!

ComicKaze

With TF's there are some good and some bad. RC looks cool. The clear red piece should pop off like the other Energon toys.

Remember, Energon is built for kids to play with. It is not a line for fan boys who complain about seamlines, broken hinges, bad hips or proportions. :p

I am not a fan of that Omega. The original isn't the best toy either.

I am not a fan of that Omega. The original isn't the best toy either.

I couldn't agree more. I've been reading some TF forums and it seems that a lot a people are just freaking out over how 'awesome' Omega is. Look at it though...it just looks like a mess. Aside from the poor design and the aweful colors, the fact that the bot is made by turing both vehicles sideways and snapping them together doesn't sit well with me. I'm sure kids will love it because it's a huge robot toy with gimicks, but personally it's one of the worst TF designs I've seen since Armada.

As for Arcee, it's obvious that she could have been a lot better, but she's so reminiscent of G1 Arcee that she's good enough for now.

It used to be that bigger TF's usually meant more complex transformations. Now they're "dumbed down" so that they can be huge and simple, for 26 different lights and sounds. It's sad that many of the $6.99 "basic" TF's have the most complex (and best) transformations of the line.