Yamato stock stickers

wolfx

I originally posted this on the problems thread...but lacked any response. So here it is.

Received my takatoys stickers from tmp. W00ts! So I started peeling them yamato stickers, that's when I realise, SOME of them I only peeled off the top layer. Apparently the Yamato stickers have a top layer which looks very visible if stuck to the plastic, but it can be removed and makes the sticker much thinner and less visible on the seams. Did anyone know about this?

I found it really hard to take out this layer for most of the stickers though while my real intent was to just peel those yamato stickers off. Its very random that I manage to peel just the layer, and not the whole sticker itself.

I removed my Yamato stickers, and it was pretty easy without alcohol. I just use my nail to remove the glue without marking the plastic surface. Maybe if the stickers are there for a long time, it's harder to remove them but my 2 months yamatos stickers were really easy to peel off.