Optimus Prime

1 VF-1 2NV

Sorry to dig this up... just thought I'd share this...

I like it, still, Prime seems to be standing too still in comparison to the rest of the image. It would look even better with some straetgically placed motion blurring on Prime, to make him look a part of the action. Still, it'll never look completely right because as detailed as that toy is, it still looks like a toy.

I like it, still, Prime seems to be standing too still in comparison to the rest of the image. It would look even better with some straetgically placed motion blurring on Prime, to make him look a part of the action. Still, it'll never look completely right because as detailed as that toy is, it still looks like a toy.

True. The cars on the photochop are highly reflective, if Brian or Rodavan were to make a CG one in place of it, it'll definitely look convincing. He's just suppose to be standing there though, he needs a more dynamic pose to be blurring... or maybe his arms and legs need to blurred.

True. The cars on the photochop are highly reflective, if Brian or Rodavan were to make a CG one in place of it, it'll definitely look convincing. He's just suppose to be standing there though, he needs a more dynamic pose to be blurring... or maybe his arms and legs need to blurred.

Exactly, I didn't mean blurred as himself moving forward or something, but just the motion of his arms and legs, the tilt of his head, anything to make him look like he's a part of the living world around him. He'd have to be a statue, completely stationary, to not have much blur going on in a picture like this. Even then, you'd exect a bit of a blur, just from camera jitters and imperfect focus.