vf

tank

that valk looks great dosen't it!!!!

i was wondering if they were going to produce it myself....

along with the vf-5000s

and the best looking valk in my opinion ..the beautiful VF-2SS

:D:D:D:lol::rolleyes:

yup! definitly! hehe and im also in the process of making a vf-2ss custom without the armor still waiting for monkey-n to give me a reply about the recast upgrade parts of the b-club vf-2ss :D

What is it? I haven's seen thae VF before. I was going to sasy that it was a cutlass from the fighter, but the Battroid mode shoulder and head design proved me wrong. I can see that it says YF-19 and VF-19 in the text somewhere.

Druna Skass you're right. It does look like the cross between the VF-19 and VF-3000.

If I remember correctly, a newly joined member did some of his own designs for VF's and let us take a look. He mainly crossed over some different VFs. I'm pretty sure that looks very simular to one of the ones he designed.

Its the SW-XA II Shneegans (sp?). It was designed after the SW-XA I (which seems to be a vastly upgraded VF-1).

I believe that these designs were only in magazines, unfortunatly. I would kill for a model of the SW-XA...

why does that thing look like the VF-0A?(the pic in the quoted post)