Best Videogame Review/Preview Show

gerwalk25

11 members have voted

1. 1. Best Videogame Review/Preview Show

• -TechTV's X-Play w/Adam Sessler & Morgan Webb
    • -G4TV's Judgement Day w/Tommy Tallarico & Victor Lucas
    • -Other ( do tell! =D)

I got to meet Morgan Webb a couple of years ago at the CES (Consumer Electronics Expo) in Las Vegas. I wanted to marry her but she knocked me off my high horse. :(

But. I'd have to vote for G4TV's.

i watch X-play fairly regularly, but i thought it was better when it was Extended Play, before they brought in ms. Webb. it wasn't quite as silly and the humor was more adult.

as for the other one, never heard of it, i'm guessing i don't get that channel.

Hard to say, both are pretty good shows. Both have some decent reviews and previews, though sometimes I might not agree with them. I watched a lot of G4 when I was home over winter break but Xplay has Morgan :D . I do like that Xplay is willing to actually go back and rereview games at a later date, I'm refering to mmorpgs. Xplay is more entertaining when they mess around and act out things. I have to give my vote to Xplay.

Edited by Effect

I think x-play is crap, electronic playground with just adam was much better. On x-play, they are always doing that weird crap where one of the two spazzes out, and then there is silence to antogonize the idiocy (sp).

edit: doh, it wasn;t called electrocic playground, that another victor and tommy thing. What was x-play before it added webb on tech tv.

Edited by Daishi3500