Yamato Escaflowne

Knight26

Well all i found the Yamato Escaflowne at my local anime guy, got a good deal on it $55.00, just slightly more than valkyrie exchange. Anyway, as soon as I got it home I opened her up. Very Nice. Just a quick word of warning for any planning to purchase it, mine was very loose and many parts fall off easily. Transformation is an interesting process that involves remvoing and then putting back on a great number of pieces. It is a nice piece don't get me wrong, but not a toy to be played with, just a display piece that can be transformed and reposed at will. Sorry no time for pics now. Just remember when you get it that many parts are held on very loosely and sometimes is seems by nothing more than gravity. Has good diecast content and a fair amount of plyable rubber parts, non-load bearing. All in all a neat addition to the collection and a good addition to any collection.

out of curiosity. Do the dragon wings stow away in guymelef mode or must they be removed?

The wings detach and you hook the cape on in their place.

Bought it last friday

getting it transformed was easy, getting it back in robot form was a PITA

on one side it's quite sturdy (legs/tail, torso), on the other quite flimsy

head/head, jaw, dragon's hips, the little peg to connect the feet)

this is definitly a display piece

I would guess: Kuwait or Iraq?

Well, he said trip so I'm hoping it's a happier place than either of those two locations.

I was just taking a shot in the dark looking at his sig. Hopefully a more fun place.

Puerto Rico B))