The "every-two-weeks-or so" damn thread

mcpaz

Hi all,

first of all, merry christmas everyone. And second, as the title stated, I would like to know if someone knows about any single new on this question. I use to read everything G-man posts, but his lips are sealed ( :angry: ) now, and no news at all (no news from magazines, web...). Damn, even google doesn't say anything at all!!!

All I know is yamato's newsletter says that the 2004 releases are only Q-rau and monster.

Can anybody pleeeeease throw some light over my perpetual darkness??

Any help is deeply appreciated. Even if it's a lie, it will help. I'll kill you as soon as i notice it, but it will help.

Thanks everyone!

OK.

MIllia Q-rau due Jan 15th, Max and Std. Q-Rau's sometime in Feb., new YF-19 Feb 15th. 1/60 GBP Armor Feb 15th, and the SDF-1 sometime in march.

So two people bought it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, the only things we know are coming right now are Millia's Q-rau end of Jan/beginning of Feb, and 1/60 GBP sometime February supposedly. I'm hoping they get the 19 by summer, but we'll see when it's ready. The monster we haven't heard anything about since Black Aces or someone got pics of a sample way back when. Eventually they will do Macross Zero valks, presumably to start around fall if we're lucky. I'm still holding onto hope for the VF-4.

Edited by Anubis

Well, as I supposed, no news at all. By the way, Anubis, feel included in my 'people 2 kill' list.

Thanks all!

Well, as I supposed, no news at all. By the way, Anubis, feel included in my 'people 2 kill' list.

Thanks all!

McPaz - you can feel included on my "People 2 Kill 4 Using Numbers instead of 2-letter words list" - (don't feel bad, The artist formerly known as Prince will always be top on that list).

But you are also on my "guy who must die for knowingly making yet another thread about crap that no one has anwers to every 2 weeks or so" list.

However, I have many lists and only so many hours in the day. You're probably in no danger.

Merry Christmas, just kidding with you. :p

I personally don´t know whether I´m most annoyed by the fact this type of thread appears so repeatedly or the fact that we ain´t getting any news from Graham anymore :( <_< ....

At this rate my hopes of seeing other valkyries apart from VF-1 being released next year is slim , thanks God the Q-rau has been confirmed but at that price who knows if it´s really worth it.

I don´t know why Yamato suddenly adopted this tactics of not letting the consumer know about their upcoming products since they´re practically killing any sort of interest in their toys (more VF-1s anyone ?) , don´t take me the wrong way , we all love our yammies , me included , but at least in the old times we used to anticipate their toys and when they were released they got a lot of attention , nowadays it´s like a miracle to hear anything from Yamato :(

Edited by Aegis!

Maybe it due to all the comment or complain (colour not accurate, here too big there too small) that they see on MW. I know that they been good to listen to comment since the beinging of the VF-1 production, but guys, too much comment will make us sound like complain. Put yourself in their shoes, do you like soooooo much COMMENT???? :p:p:p

Just my 2 cents worth cos I really read quite a fair bit of whinning and complain about their macross products. I really dont have any thing to complain about the items but just glad that i dont have to fork out hundreds of dollars for a old take toys now. :):):)

The only thing that is complaining is my wallet................... its EMPTY............. most of the time!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I don´t know why Yamato suddenly adopted this tactics of not letting the consumer know about their upcoming products since they´re practically killing any sort of interest in their toys (more VF-1s anyone ?) , don´t take me the wrong way , we all love our yammies , me included , but at least in the old times we used to anticipate their toys and when they were released they got a lot of attention , nowadays it´s like a miracle to hear anything from Yamato :(

What makes you say that?

We already know about the q-rau, the monster, the yf-19, the DYRL helmet and macross zero toys months in advance. How is that not knowing about upcoming products? Yamato shows all their new products in magazines and toy shows.

The ones they're hiding away are probably only in planning stage, and like the whole issue with the 1/60 fastpacks and the yf-22FP, they probably don't want to announce things they can't promise because it makes them look really bad if they are unable to follow through with it. I think you're really overreacting and you should have more patience.

Ok, I've been gone for about a week and I was wondering about what ever happened to the big "You-wont-be-disappointed" update graham stated on the updates page? Did this update happen somewhere I'm not aware of?

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, really... what happened to that Xmas update?

Also, to the people who call for patience to those who are frustrated with the tight lip policy, please... stop kissing yamato's butt...

They make great valks no doubt, but really... their policies toward it's legions of fans and supporters are sub-par.

They fail to realize the nature of the whole hobby. Hype is everything. I mean it's not like they'll give away an ending or a subplot. It's simple updates on how progress is coming along. I really don't get how people think pre-release fan feedback is bad. If anything it can help errors be hammered down before we get our hands on it. The one negative aspect of yamato's is that they correct errors AFTER they release. And if there's idiots out there that want to complain irrationally then all yamato has to do is disregard their words.

But yeah anyway.... whatever... it's not like any of my words would ever matter to yamato... people buy their stuff no matter what anyway.... so why not do whatever right?

In the end, they are nothing more than a max profit company... expecting anything more is a waste of time.... IMHO

Thanks all!

Sorry, I couldn't resist this time. :p

Edited by Anubis

Ok, I've been gone for about a week and I was wondering about what ever happened to the big "You-wont-be-disappointed" update graham stated on the updates page? Did this update happen somewhere I'm not aware of?

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, really... what happened to that Xmas update?

Also, to the people who call for patience to those who are frustrated with the tight lip policy, please... stop kissing yamato's butt...

They make great valks no doubt, but really... their policies toward it's legions of fans and supporters are sub-par.

They fail to realize the nature of the whole hobby. Hype is everything. I mean it's not like they'll give away an ending or a subplot. It's simple updates on how progress is coming along. I really don't get how people think pre-release fan feedback is bad. If anything it can help errors be hammered down before we get our hands on it. The one negative aspect of yamato's is that they correct errors AFTER they release. And if there's idiots out there that want to complain irrationally then all yamato has to do is disregard their words.

But yeah anyway.... whatever... it's not like any of my words would ever matter to yamato... people buy their stuff no matter what anyway.... so why not do whatever right?

In the end, they are nothing more than a max profit company... expecting anything more is a waste of time.... IMHO

This is exactly what I mean when PEOPLE COMMENT about..................

And i really think it is offending to say that some of us

kissing yamato's butt...

:angry::angry::angry:

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!

new YF-19 Feb 15th.

Is it ture, source ?, pics ?

You're kidding right?

In case any one else thinks otherwise I WAS JOKING. :rolleyes: