VF-19 or YF-19 sideview lineart

Macross_Fanboy

Hehe.. I've actually got a ton.. but they're all back in my dorm. :p None of em are actually line art though, they're all black and white scans from the Hasegawa kit instructions. They're quite a bit different from the version above though... the proportions of the kit are changed somewhat from the original design.

Well, you may be able to find scans of the instructions if you look real hard around modeling sites.. you might even be able to get someone with the model to scan you a copy. I'd check the Macross Model forum, I think someone recently requested a scan of those instructions. :) I left the model at my dorm (no way to pack it in my suitcase without crushing it) but if I manage to find the instructions while I'm home, I'll see what I can do. :D

LOL.. I made that last night, just to see how it would look if I traced over the instructions. I was able to find my YF-19 instructions, and scan them in... so I figured I'd try and make some line art from them. :) That pic is just a tracing. I made a transparent layer over the instruction scan, and traced all the details, then saved it to a new image. It was really pretty easy to do, actually. I may do more of them if I can find more high res instruction scans.

I'll send the big version to you pronto. :D

Edited by Chronocidal