acrylic risers

dapro

Pricey.

Try an office supply store (not online) or Ebay and save yourself some money. I once bought 2 sets comprising of a 3", a 4", and a 5" risers per set for around $12.00 total for both at my local Staples... just like this set on Ebay.

Edit: It was several years ago, but they did carry them; they may still do.

Edited by mechaninac

They have these at staple? Ok, Ill' visit one and see they have some.

Edit: North San Jose area. They might have them in other location.

Edited by dapro

The Container Store carries acrylic risers:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10019504&N=&Ntt=acrylic+risers

BCW Supplies sells acrylic sports memorabilia cases of varying shapes and sizes. You could use an empty one as a stand.

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/memorabilia-displays/

Edited by SuperSenpai

The ones @ TAP are really nice quality and they are a local business in your area so you can drop by. The TAP ones are 1/4" thick which feels really sturdy. The eBay link says 1/8". I don't see a thickness on the Container Store listing.

I have a sheet of 1/8" acrylic with rubber feet every 10" on my desk. I can easily flex the acrylic between the feet so I wouldn't be surprised if a 1/8" riser of decent length will also flex. Maybe not enough to be noticeable. Just something to check out when you find some in a store.

The ones @ TAP are really nice quality and they are a local business in your area so you can drop by. The TAP ones are 1/4" thick which feels really sturdy. The eBay link says 1/8". I don't see a thickness on the Container Store listing.

I have a sheet of 1/8" acrylic with rubber feet every 10" on my desk. I can easily flex the acrylic between the feet so I wouldn't be surprised if a 1/8" riser of decent length will also flex. Maybe not enough to be noticeable. Just something to check out when you find some in a store.

Matt, thanks I forgot it is in my city. I saw the shipping price from the site and got scared off.