The Elf's Fanart Gallery

TheElf

Hey TheElf, I have a high resolution version of my SDF-1 Macross you're using for your background. If you're interested, just let me know the size you need and I'll host the file for you.

Oh, and your picture is amazing btw :)

Hey Mr. M that would be great! And Thanks!

No problem. When I get home later today I'll build a high resolution picture of the top half of the SDF-1 Macross Attack Mode at about 2,000 x 2,000 pixels. I hope you don't mind but the SDF-1 Macross I'll be giving you is a brand new scan and stylized coloring scheme that I've already built for the next update of my website.

Okay buddy, here it is. It's 3,000 x 2,000 pixels in size, so I hope that's large enough. Keep in mind when you browse to it you might only see the top left corner, which is all white space. Just move around and you'll see it. Let me know when you have it so I can remove it from my webspace.

http://www.macross2.net/m3/misc/sdf1macross-dyrl-half.gif

Enjoy :)

Okay buddy, here it is. It's 3,000 x 2,000 pixels in size, so I hope that's large enough. Keep in mind when you browse to it you might only see the top left corner, which is all white space. Just move around and you'll see it. Let me know when you have it so I can remove it from my webspace.

http://www.macross2.net/m3/misc/sdf1macross-dyrl-half.gif

Enjoy :)

Got it Thanks!