FFXI Christmas Spectacular!

Vostok 7

And if by connection you mean..... reaching Jeuno from different points... I knew about that.

I knew about reaching Jeuno from Sandoria... I just never thought anyone would be stupid enough to try crossin Batallia downs at lv20, as that is a lv25 lving spot and very hard to avoid agro. <_<

I knew about reaching Jeuno from Sandoria... I just never thought anyone would be stupid enough to try crossin Batallia downs at lv20, as that is a lv25 lving spot and very hard to avoid agro. <_<

We didn't get one aggro.

We musta just been lucky because I went through there again with my chocobo and the place is crawling with weapons and gobs.

Vostok 7

I knew about reaching Jeuno from Sandoria... I just never thought anyone would be stupid enough to try crossin Batallia downs at lv20, as that is a lv25 lving spot and very hard to avoid agro.

LOL, Hey, I've gone through Battalia Downs twice at lvl 14 without aggro. Guess I'm one of the really stupid :lol:

Errr.... as far as Vostok and roleplaying goes.... I would thread that path carefully... with emphasis on carefully. <_<

:lol:

She speaks from experience unfortunately :blink::ph34r:

Vostok 7

It's a game!!!

A gamee!!!!!

You would be surprised. <_<

I already am....

Battalia Downs is not so bad. It's crawling with nasties (as are all the other areas) but the terrain is wide open and allows ample time to see an enemy before he's right upon you. Sauromugue is also like that, except the baddies there are REALLY nasty, and there are roadblocks and the terrain dictates where you have to walk a lot of the time. Rolanberry is a straight path, so if ther'es something blocking the road, all you can do is wait.

:lol: Good for you! Like everything else in FF11 I HATE gobs. ;) It seems I say "I HATE (insert something)" alot. Oh yes, thank you for the warning about Vos and roleplaying, I'll try to keep him in sword cutting his head off range.

probably one of those "one every 24 hour" jobbers..... and I've roamed the hell out of south gustaburg (being from Bastok, that's only natural). You want MY guess? it's on the tiny third level of vamp hill. Purely speculation on my part... but I have never seen anything up there before.

probably one of those "one every 24 hour" jobbers..... and I've roamed the hell out of south gustaburg (being from Bastok, that's only natural). You want MY guess? it's on the tiny third level of vamp hill. Purely speculation on my part... but I have never seen anything up there before.

Supposedly, it spawns down by the little spire in F-8... by the campfire. Some ass ran through there and emoted "points at leaping lizzy" and shouts "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I was like uh, right, since I didn't see anything.

I want leaping boots :(

btw, usually only brutal sheep spawn on the top of vamp hill. Though, probably Enchanted Bones and Black Wolves do as well.

Anyone know why you can target the campfire on the top of the hill in N Gustaberg? Most campfires you can't... but that one you can. Strange.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

The campfire on the hill in NGust is for a quest. A person wants some sausage or something, you kill stuff to get sheep meat and then you trade it to the fire, wait and I think you get sausage back which you give to the guy and get some gil, fame points and a title(I think).

Here are some pics of my mog house.

post-26-1075281385_thumb.jpg

The camp fire in NGusta is for making Galkan Sausages. You put a chunk of sheep meat there, and watch it for 1 game day, and then you will get a sausage.

For the leaping lizzies..... forget about it. That place is camped full by all sorts of high level players, 24/7. Your best bet is to pray for 1 to respawn on some other lizzie camp.

And BTW.... Yosho and Vostok, you 2 should probably wait for Yoshos brother. Because once you hit lv25 and have to go searching for keys for a quest, his treasure hunter will defenetly be handy.

Edited by Abombz!!

mmm Tresure Hunter, he's got that and now he whining about wanting treasure hunter 2. He's almost at lvl20 last time I hear about 1300 tnl then all he has to do is get the grass and manage to make it to Jueno.

Hehehe.... I had the best party night on Friday. :lol:

A few ppl from my LS wanted to get together and go party in Korroloka.... and so we did. The catch was, only 3 of us were on the same lv, while the other 3 were 5 to 6 lvs below us. :blink:

We had 1 lv16 sam, 1 lv18 pali, 1 lv17 summoner, 2 lv14 whms, and 1 lv11 blm. The summoner was the tank, while everyone else was meleeing. :lol: Now, no one would be impressed if such mess of a party was taking on easies or decent challenges, right? Well.... we were taking on IT worms in Korroloka (at the spot where the Morion Worm spawns), and not just 1 at a time. They link, and they respawn right on top of each other, so we were fighting 4 to 5 IT worms at the same time. :blink:

We made close to 10k xp in 2 hours. It was awsome! I can't even make that in 12 hours with a serious party. A bunch of japanese players were hanging around in hour camping spot simply because we were making Morion Worms spawn every 20 minutes or so. I died once, but managed to recover the lost xp in less then 5 minutes. And every other party that stopped by to fight worms would leave a few minutes later because we were pretty much taking on all respawned worms at the same time.

We did the same thing last night, but with a slightly more serious party. Still managed to rack up xp like no other party though.

BTW.... if anyone is ever in Korroloka.... fished great pugils do agro, and spiders are not to be dealt with when you are just lv20. :p

And to finish..... party chatt of the century:

Summoner: "Time to show these worms the awsome power of Bunkie!!"

/wait10

/wait15

Pali: "Thats one dead squirrel :blink: "

is anyone else having serious problems logging in tonight? (2/1-2/2) I shouldn't have any major registration issues and it keeps telling me there's some kind of problem connecting to the lobby server....

just wondered if I was the only one.

POL had major technical difficulties last night. From what I heard, not only was the lobby server down, but several worlds were slowly crashing too. :blink:

Sounds like they're still having problems... Information says FFXI will be down until 1500 PST (3pm).

Vostok 7

That was the suck. Luckily I was on when the servers started dying. It was amazing. 400 people total online when there are usually 3500. So what do you do? YOU CAMP NM's! Unfortunately the remaining people online had the same idea as well. 16 total people in the Oztroja Castle zone, and 10 of them were camping my NM. At peak hours, max I've ever seen camp the NM was 6.