LEGO Macross VF-1S Skull Leader

daikoncat

I don't think it's Lego, brouken. Probably it has something to do with HG. ^_^

Though on the other hand, I like to see an 'official' Lego-released Kaneda's Bike. I know there's a manual from the Arvo Brothers. But atleast if it's official then you don't need to search and buy the individual pieces. Especially the hard-to-look customed shapes that you only get from buying Lego 'Character' sets. :rolleyes:

There's lots of anime related stuff I'd love to see in official sets, but the hard truth is that most of the anime featuring that stuff has mature content well beyond LEGO's target consumers. Moreover, LEGO generally licenses movies/tv show properties that have global appeal, which is why Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Superheroes, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Simpsons, and now Scooby-Doo have/are getting sets. Since Mattel have bought Megabloks, they've been making sets from more mature licenses that LEGO won't touch. If anyone is going to make building sets based on anime, they'd be my first guess.

Although, Diablock, a non-LEGO compatible building system, had an Evangelion set.

Edited by M'Kyuun