And when everything was going so well...

wakobi

Whatever. I'll avoid stirring the pot with a last word kind of post if you wish to end this. However, no onus will be placed on myself, so the no counter arguement theory stands officially challenged for the record. Thank you for playing.

Didn't you just bitch about immaturity in this thread? :rolleyes:

Since when has there been any confusion about what you're saying? I understand it, as Mr March does. We just don't agree with you.

LoL, and that really is the heart of the matter. I insult the golden boy and you guys get on my case. I think you're both very confused. :lol:

In fact, I think you're outright stupid in saying such things...

And you and March are obviously suffering from fanboyism. Inherently stupid in its own right. :rolleyes:

which is why I asked you whether you've seen the extras on the EE dvds but I know you haven't - thus you're talking about something you know nothing about.

I'm the one that talks about something I know nothing about now? As Bsu Legato said - Connect the dots... la la la... Conventional direction never impressed me. But if Peter Jackson had tried anything but convention, he would have failed.

It's not just a PJ revelant subject either, your opinion shows you're generally ignorant about the movie-making process, about what a director is responsible for...

Which is why I ask you to put up or shut up about what he actually DID do besides be a buffer between suits and crew. All people in disagreement with me have been able to do is call names, dodge questions, and act the fool. Just because I voice my opinion on their new favorite director, who will just be a flash in the pan.

With an argument flawed on practically every level, how could anyone with a brain express anything but total and utter derision?

Feel free to bring up examples and counterpoints. I've seen none yet.

Lock this thread before you really make an ass of yourself.

Perhaps I should have done it before March et all did, the thread would have been over sooner and saved me some wasted time typing.

To clarify for your seeming inability to read posts properly, I get what you're saying.... I just think you're talking crap

Once again, you've brought up nothing relevant to counter except "You're stupid." PM me when you have a relevant counter-point with some substance and not another waste of my time..

*shrugs*

:lol: OMFG!!!!111!! PETAR JACKSONE IS TEH GREATEST DIRECTAR EVAR!!!!11