Marvel and Image Comics Toy Collection

Benson13

photobucket-35794-1354229211288.jpg

photobucket-28539-1354229253146.jpg

photobucket-20733-1354229303079.jpg

Turns out 99% of the figures are complete too. I found a giant bag of accessories. The pic of the crate contains some Marvel Training Center, Spawn Alley, and two Danger Rooms.

Edited by Benson13

Cool stuff Benson13!!!

1990's memory lane trip!!

I love your punishers, always were sold out around my local area(before online shopping was the norm lol)

BUT my all time fav was the Ben Reilly spider-man costume design.

Do you think if you ever had time, you might be able to take some close up pics of the punisher & clone saga spider-man figs?

That would make my day!!!

Cool stuff Benson13!!!

I love your punishers, always were sold out around my local area(before online shopping was the norm lol)

Do you think if you ever had time, you might be able to take some close up pics of the punisher & clone saga spider-man figs?

I might be able to pull that off today.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool stuff Benson13!!!

It's been a while with these so which ones are the clone saga spiderman figs?

Hey Benson13.

The spider-man clone saga costume has blue & red fingers(I guess" The Amazing Spider-man"movie copied from that)

The spider insignia legs on his chest are elongated and expand all the way down to his waist.

He has big chunky silver web cartridge wrist bands.

He's in the first 2 pics you have of loose figures & at the top (first pic) & top left(2nd pic) he's between 2 cyclops & a Weapon -X wolverine.( I can't enable my emoticons for some reason, but I assure you there'd be lots of smiley faces. Thanx.)

Thanx Benson13, that was really cool of you to take the time and do that for me.

90's articulation for sure. (single knee,ankle,elbow joints)

I was always hoping for a v2 of clone saga spider-man..but I guess he just wasn't that popular.

Great collection you've got there , worth keeping.

I'm looking forward to getting a house one day with a room to display all this. MacFarlane's Spawn toys are awesome and have way better detail than the Marvel ones. I noticed today that I'm missing a few of my prize toys like the Deadpool figures. Him and Cable are my all time favorite Marvel characters.