Tribute to the DYRL Toho Dub

HannouHeiki

"Just watch jet jockey in action!" :D

For those who are wanting a more tollerable English dub of DYRL (at least most of the main characters anyway) check out the one below...

http://youtu.be/BiZ6OJMOUoI

I watched this version on youtube. Cristina Vee as Minmay is a good casting, I think. The only thing I want her to correct is the accent of "Hikaru"; she says hiKAru and it is so English accent-ish. But no bad.

Vee could sing Minmay's songs in English if she wanted to do. She has sung Harushi's "Bouken Desho Desho", K-on!'s "Don't Be Lazy" and other songs both in English and in Japanese. The movies she was singing are on youtube. She is famous among some anime fans in Japan especially Haruhi's.

Edited by antibiotictab

I watched this version on youtube. Cristina Vee as Minmay is a good casting, I think. The only thing I want her to correct is the accent of "Hikaru"; she says hiKAru and it is so English accent-ish. But no bad.

Vee could sing Minmay's songs in English if she wanted to do. She has sung Harushi's "Bouken Desho Desho", K-on!'s "Don't Be Lazy" and other songs both in English and in Japanese. The movies she was singing are on youtube. She is famous among some anime fans in Japan especially Haruhi's.

She HAS sung DYRL in english. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jukG0X3SIdM

Edited by OptimusX

Oh, I have never heard this one. Thanks! But only Ai Oboete Imasuka? I want to listen to the other ones more.

I wish Vee could come to Japan and play a role as an American woman who lives in Japan. For example, Patricia Martin in Lucky Star and Cindy Campbell in Squid Girl.

Edited by antibiotictab