Macross Destroids

pfunk

I didnt notice untill my brother came over and hes a real Mecha fan (armored core) They copied all the destroid designs except for the monster and maybe the spartan. Like the missle packs and arms big time.

Is yamato going to release all the destroids, I know they are releasing the Monster, But I think the tomahawk would be equally cool in 1/60 scale B))

Yes a Kawamori had designed it under the StudioNue team of designers but Shoji wasn't responsible for it's creation It was Masaharu Kawamori.

The Hory Froating Head has a brother? :ph34r:

Has he been involved in every other Macross series? This is the first time I've ever heard that he has a brother. :blink:

And just to clear up a bit more, I believe Shoji Kawamori has only one (?) partial credit on the design of all the destroids. Kazutaka Miyatake was responsible for them. Still though, it's really nitpicking as they were both Studio Nue.

While it's no big deal, I'm sure Miyatake-san sometimes feels like Paul McCartney when he sees sheet music for Yesterday that reads written by John Lennon.

Yes a Kawamori had designed it under the StudioNue team of designers but Shoji wasn't responsible for it's creation It was Masaharu Kawamori.

The Hory Froating Head has a brother? :ph34r:

Has he been involved in every other Macross series? This is the first time I've ever heard that he has a brother. :blink:

hahaha, i think thats a translation error.

³Ž¡@<-- if you can read that, it says Shoji.

Now, take those two characters, copy and paste it into here: http://poets.notredame.ac.jp/cgi-bin/jedi

Set dictionary for proper names, and voila!!

y³Ž¡z [‚µ‚傤‚¶] Shouji (g)

y³Ž¡z [‚µ‚悤‚¶] Shiyouji (g)

y³Ž¡z [‚¹‚¢‚¶] Seiji (g)

y³Ž¡z [‚Ü‚³‚¶] Masaji (g)

y³Ž¡z [‚Ü‚³‚Í‚é] Masaharu (g)

I don't know if you noticed but most of your japanese characters look something like this on my computer.

That probably means either you don't have a Japanese character set installe don your computer, or you need to change your Character Coding to Shift_JIS (which made them show up for me).

No matter. The point was that they're all the same (even the garbage characters look the same) but with 5 different readings.