HLJ sale

mac000

Damn, beat me to it.

VF-11FP 30% off

YF-21FP 30% off

Bandai Super Valk 40% off

Bandai Hikaru 1A 40% off

And some Banprestos again of course.

Only thing is, with EMS shipping a VF-11 still comes out to 77 bucks, so I might as well buy another from Tam or Kevin anyway when I have some spare cash.

Now, 30% off a Max 1/48 would be something.

Edited by Anubis

Just a bit of side comment..

I liked the YF-21 design, especially Fighter and Gerwalk. But every time I pick up the Yamato 1/72 YF-21, I end up not buying it.

I wonder if that's the case in general, especially now that the YFs are now on sale..

I have the same dilema. It's a very pretty design on paper that is. The only toy/model that ever did it justice is the D Stance 1/72 model. I will wait and see for the 1/48 version. And hopefully the next encarnation of the vf-11 will be similar to the Studio Halfeye version, normal size tail fin and retractable heat shield.

I want to know when this goes on sale...

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?BAN911829

that's what I'm talking about. Highest I'd pay for that would be 120 with shipping already included! :p:D:lol: Anyway, where's the sale on the bandai supers? I don't see them! Unless they are sold out already?!? :(:p:D:lol: