Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Max Jenius

Its called common sense!!...... nevermind. <_<

You forgot who you're talking to :lol:

Never played Mysteries of the Sith. Had a chance to pick it up the other day but I didn't.

I dunno, maybe I'm complaining too much. I mean, it could have been as linear as Red Faction :blink:

Vostok 7

Red Faction wasn't linear.... just because you could blow a wall instead of going back to find a key does not make a game linear. <_<

As for Mysteries of the Sith... I don't know what was worse... the terrible terrible in game engine or the uninspired levels. <_<

Red Faction wasn't linear.... just because you could blow a wall instead of going back to find a key does not make a game linear. <_<

Except that where you should go was almost totally defined every second of the way, it was way too short, and the whole time it felt like a HL ripoff?

Sure, there were some "nonlinear" moments (the mines, some of the buildings) but I don't know. There just wasn't as good a sense of accoplishment.

Vostok 7

Except that where you should go was almost totally defined every second of the way, it was way too short, and the whole time it felt like a HL ripoff?

Sure, there were some "nonlinear" moments (the mines, some of the buildings) but I don't know. There just wasn't as good a sense of accoplishment.

Vostok 7

Of course there wouldn't be!In HL you killed aliens.... aliens were cool. In RF you kill stupid humans.... the closest thing you had to aliens was that giant bloated mutant Worm.... not exactly what I would call cool. <_<

Of course there wouldn't be!In HL you killed aliens.... aliens were cool. In RF you kill stupid humans.... the closest thing you had to aliens was that giant bloated mutant Worm.... not exactly what I would call cool. <_<

I don't remember a giant bloated worm...

I think it was the whole plot... Some guy is doing experements on people (the "virus") and the military comes in to wipe it all out... Sound familliar?

RFII just totally sucked. Except for the Powerarmor. That was cool. But what's the point of having cool vehicle in a game when you can't use them in multiplayer?!

Vostok 7

I always try to play a game through once without a faq. Then, if I hear of mad secrets that I missed, I'll do it with a faq.

Yeah. BUt most of the time the mad secrets aren't so secret after all. :lol:

Only game I really yanked out a FAQ book for was Fallout, only cause it had sooo many hidden goodies. Does KOTOR have alot of hidden stuff as well?

Gah! You ruined Fallout by getting a faq?!?!?! :blink:

I only yanked out the FAQ after playing the game for the billionth time, cause I wanted to see if I missed anything ;)