Music Covers?

Cuda

Anyone here have any covers of songs they've worked on? Macross, Mospedea, Gundam, anything mecha related?

http://www.mediafire...3288u3q7lp/Cuda Cover - Macross 7 - Fire Bomber - Submarine Street.mp3

I just did this one today,. My mixing skills arent the best, but figured it would be worth a share here at the least. If anybody up for adding some lyrics, feel free to do so, and send me a MP3.

Feel free to share videos or anything else you have!

P.S. I'm not sure how the mods will like the linking to the file and whatnot, but if there is a problem with it, let me know and I will remove it if necessary.

I've never put up any videos of my playing, but our band is working on a few of the Macross 7 songs. I've got "Holy Lonely Night" down, working on the solo, and have DYRL down (although it's a rework for a band, but the notes are the same). Also got Seventh Moon down, and now learning Totsugeki Love Heart. Maybe when our band starts practicing, we'll record the practices.

It also helps getting the guitar of your dreams to play, so I now have my Les Paul as backup with an Ibanez, but the main guitar is a PRS 513 with upgraded fretboard and Maple top.

Edited by Jasonc

Speaking of Macross music, does anyone know of a tab form on computer that you can put in the tabs and then simply print or post up the finished product as a .pdf or .doc? I've been looking for something like that so I can put up the tabs I have for many of these Macross songs. I don't write them out, but I'd like to. If there isn't anything like that, I should create one.

I've never put up any videos of my playing, but our band is working on a few of the Macross 7 songs. I've got "Holy Lonely Night" down, working on the solo, and have DYRL down (although it's a rework for a band, but the notes are the same). Also got Seventh Moon down, and now learning Totsugeki Love Heart. Maybe when our band starts practicing, we'll record the practices.

It also helps getting the guitar of your dreams to play, so I now have my Les Paul as backup with an Ibanez, but the main guitar is a PRS 513 with upgraded fretboard and Maple top.

Please share them when you have something to share!

With guitars, it's all about comfort, and then tone. I used my Agile T-7 Telecaster on this whole track. I REALLY love that guitar.

Speaking of Macross music, does anyone know of a tab form on computer that you can put in the tabs and then simply print or post up the finished product as a .pdf or .doc? I've been looking for something like that so I can put up the tabs I have for many of these Macross songs. I don't write them out, but I'd like to. If there isn't anything like that, I should create one.

Well, you have Guitar Pro, version 5 will allow you to export as PDF. But if you mean just a generic pdf or doc to wraite a tab into, there is a template here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/submit/guitar_tabs_template.txt

Very nice cover work, Cuda. Cheers!

Thank you ver much for the kind words!

Please share them when you have something to share!

With guitars, it's all about comfort, and then tone. I used my Agile T-7 Telecaster on this whole track. I REALLY love that guitar.

Well, you have Guitar Pro, version 5 will allow you to export as PDF. But if you mean just a generic pdf or doc to wraite a tab into, there is a template here:

http://www.ultimate-...bs_template.txt

Thank you ver much for the kind words!

I may have to upgrade to 5 then. I have 4, but didn't really use it much. I'll probably take that template and write out some of what I have tomorrow. I'll post it up here if I can then. BTW, thanks for the info and the template. As for your work. Great job. I picked up this song around September. With the new mini studio I have, I should be recording more. How did you get the drum track? What did you use for that?

I may have to upgrade to 5 then. I have 4, but didn't really use it much. I'll probably take that template and write out some of what I have tomorrow. I'll post it up here if I can then. BTW, thanks for the info and the template. As for your work. Great job. I picked up this song around September. With the new mini studio I have, I should be recording more. How did you get the drum track? What did you use for that?

I used GPro 6 actually, it allows you to export tracks as .wav and play with the EQ and tones and such. I did that for the drums and bass, could have recorded bass, but I'm partly lazy. I imported that into audacity, and recorded the guitar tracks using my Zoom G9.2tt with USB.

Yeah weeeeeeeellllllll I got you all beat with my work with Cristina Vee :p

Yeah, weeeeeellll, that is pretty awesome!

OK, here's my tab for Holy Lonely Night. It's unfinished, as the res of it is mostly the same, with slight variations. Still working out the solo, but this should get anybody wondering about it some help. I've seen other tabs that are pretty accurate note wise, but I think the styling of the way Fukuyama plays is probably close to this. Enjoy. Not sure what to put up next, but if anyone has requests, and I can do it, I'll put it up, or as much as I know.

post-582-0-98096800-1328132655_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-55986000-1328132815_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-96188300-1328132862_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-23766400-1328132906_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-02247800-1328132959_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-83970400-1328132974_thumb.jpg

Nice, they look very accurate Jason.

Here is a tab of My Soul for you from the anime...

I remember seeing that, and trying to make sense of it, and just giving up, and figuring it out on my own. Some poeple just have their own way of writing stuff, I guess, LOL.