Anime on Demand?!?

NSJ23

Sorry if this is old news but I just found this channel on my Digital Cable. It has a couple eps of different anime. Like Full metal Panic & Nadesico. Seems cool even thought they don't offer a lot of eps of the series they show. Since I have not seen these shows before I can't tell if they have been edited.

Any one else check this out yet.

For my San Fernando Valley people it's Channel 1053 on Time Warner Digital Cable. :ph34r:

I just checked out the website. I'm in the Bay Area and I don't think we get video on demand in my area. I just typed in my zip code plus my name and address to "Demand" AN plus to win a Honda.

U can enter here

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/demandit.html

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

how much more than basic cable is digital cable? ive been thinking of getting it but i havent really looked into it because i assume its expensive

About $10-$20 extra on top of basic rates. With most cable companies, you can subscribe to the lowest priced digital setup and still take advantage of the On Demand services. I suggest you talk to your local cable company

WOO!! SFV 4 LIFE!!

I checked it out awhile ago and was disappointed. Nothing I was down with...