Where can I get 1/48 spare parts for replacement

gwfalcon

You know I am wondering the same thing.

I just bought a 1/60 v2 VF-1J mass production model to finish off my 1/60 v2 collection and the kite is damaged on the left wing.

It looks like garbage and I want to replace it. I wish Yamato would start up a thing with HLJ for parts request in an official capacity.

Haha, I have a few 1/60s, yeah, in terms of solidity, they are not that good. Hope we can have a clear answer from the team.

I just sent over-drive a pm. Will update all the status

I doubt you will get a response from them at this point in the game.

They are totally unresponsive as of the last couple of years.....

But please do let us know if they respond.

Alex,

If you know somebody that lives in Japan, have them telephone or email Yamato Customer Service and ask if they have the part you need.

Please be aware, Yamato Customer Service will only supply spare parts to people iving in Japan. They will not ship spare parts to people living outside of Japan.

Perhaps you can ask one of our Japan based members like Save or Renato to help you?

However, as the 1/48 hasn't been in production for a while, it's probably unlikely they have many spares (or any) spares in stock. And to be honest, the 1/48's wing is not a part that I've heard of ever breaking before, so they many not have stocked that part.

Oh, and forget OverDrive, the person there who was responsible for handling overseas orders and was really helpful and responsive left the company ages ago and the present staff and management don't seem interested in responding to overseas enquiries.

Graham

Alex,

If you know somebody that lives in Japan, have them telephone or email Yamato Customer Service and ask if they have the part you need.

Please be aware, Yamato Customer Service will only supply spare parts to people iving in Japan. They will not ship spare parts to people living outside of Japan.

Perhaps you can ask one of our Japan based members like Save or Renato to help you?

However, as the 1/48 hasn't been in production for a while, it's probably unlikely they have many spares (or any) spares in stock. And to be honest, the 1/48's wing is not a part that I've heard of ever breaking before, so they many not have stocked that part.

Oh, and forget OverDrive, the person there who was responsible for handling overseas orders and was really helpful and responsive left the company ages ago and the present staff and management don't seem interested in responding to overseas enquiries.

Graham

Hi Graham,

Millions thanks for your ultra detailed reply. Make everything transparent like crystal!

I will try to ask friends living in Japan to see whether there is a chance.

Will do let all of you know the result.

Alex