Energon megatron

Prowlus

yeah I'm not down with these pearlized and clear plastics they're using...

Meh, I guess it's not too bad...I've certainly seen worse.

Now I sure hope they do a Binaltech or Masterpiece version of ol' Megs. That should turn out much better. :D

In other words: ick. I've seen worse,

yeah, energon optimus. blech.

i'm really not liking what i'm seeing of energon, though i'm sure some of the toys towards the end of the run will be better, much like armada. i've acquired several armada toys now, along with a bunch of minicon sets, and while my overall impression is that i've really wasted my money, there are a couple figures i do like. i just wish armada megs was capable of a decent base mode, he's really almost there.

fortunately we have binaltech and alternators, where two of the three figures announced look great so far. too bad about sideswipe.

hehe, I have a feeling somebody is going to do a custom job on this "megatron" and turn it into a true galvatron figure!  :p  :D  :lol:

In japan, isn't this actually being marketed as galvatron?

hehe, I don't even know about that. If so, then why is hasbro calling it megatron? That's just plain stupid. I guess the only time they can call it galvatron is when they release it again with a different paint job. :p:D:lol:

hehe, I have a feeling somebody is going to do a custom job on this "megatron" and turn it into a true galvatron figure!  :p  :D  :lol:

In japan, isn't this actually being marketed as galvatron?

hehe, I don't even know about that. If so, then why is hasbro calling it megatron? That's just plain stupid. I guess the only time they can call it galvatron is when they release it again with a different paint job. :p:D:lol:

Well no one here would ever accuse hasbro of being a smart company :lol: