Appleseed XIII

Vepariga

• 5 months later...

*casts ressurection*

now that the series is under way ,Im interested to see if anyones been watching it.

Ive seen all 3 episodes that have been aired and i must say im enjoying it quite abit,the CG takes some getting used to,but it doesnt take long.so far so good.

I just finished watching the first 3 episodes too and I'm willing to keep going on it though the series hasn't really hooked me yet. I must say I though episode 2 was the best and episode 3 was a bit slow. The CG is definitely different though I really enjoy the way the action scenes look.

Just finished thefirst 3 episodes. I watched No.3 primarily because there were more seeders than the earlier episodes. The storylines is a lot better than earlier incarnations. Better than the 1988 OVA and the Aramaki movies. Episode 3 wasn't as good as the first 2. The first 2 had a good balance of story and action, I especially liked the air combat sequence between Deunan's Landmate and the Flying Torch. The animation style and color is still crappy. I do love the faithful designs from the manga and the Shirowish faces on the characters. If I just watched ep. 3 I would probably stop, but having seen the first 2, I'll check out the next few and maybe finish it up.

The music is pretty bad too. I kinda get the whole Strangers in Paradise reference but the tone the BGM sets is pretty boring.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the last two 3D movies.

But here the simplier style of converting the original Manga into 3D is not working.

As well the animation has a unrealistic sense of weight and movement. The human's body langauge floats and is very soft.

I don't know if I'll manage an entire season. Looks very cheap, especially the flat surroundings during the battles.