Sailor Moon Live Action

Hikuro

I'm having a really hard time trying to find some SM Live Action episodes, only got 1-3, and been missing out on the last few episodes so far...AnimeOtaku doesn't put them up anymore and it's really hard finding Bit Torrent sites with them. I did find a few of them but they're RAW, so I'll barely understand most of it and wont be as enjoyable without the subs...anyone know where I can find episodes 4-?

^^ Arigato, I found AnimeSuki late lastnight and downloading Chrono Trigger OVA, I wasn't sure if the SM stuff was subbed or not since they're up to 7 and the latest release for them was just 2 days ago...so I didn't know if they were subbed or not since it doesn't plainly say "Fansubed" or what not. But I found many titles I'd like to get, espically Android Announcer Maico 2010 :D she's so cute

:p well now than you figured out why I'm watching out. Besides it's not every day I actually get to see CUTE girls dressed up as Sailor Scouts. But the links don't work for me either...hope the AnimeSuki ones are subbed.

Nevermind they be workin now ><

Edited by Hikuro