I got my Macross Holy Grail today!!

NSJ23

Ok, I wanted this Valkyrie since I saw DYRL! But with the 1/55 being to rich for my blood, the fact that I have no customizing skills, and that there will be no Bandai reissue. I figured I would never have one.

But Thanks to Yamato, I now own my Macross Holy Grail. :D

holygrail1.jpg

Now if only they would hurry up with a DYRL SDF-1. ;)

Hey man thats pretty cool. I'm thinking about getting the same one. Is it better than the previous 1/48's? Also, can you do some more pictures?

I didn't have some of the QC issues others have had, But I did get the shoddy paint apps on one of the wings. Besides that it was fine. No gaps, or stress marks. just as good as my Low Vis.

I'll try to take some more(Better/Clearer) pic's later and post them.

Hope you enjoy the new valk, do you think you could post a comparison shot bewteen it and your Smokescreen. I want to see how big Smokey actually is, thanks.

Here ya go.

Another blurry Pic. <_<

dscf0303.jpg

Hey, I keep checking the toys'r'us japan website and there are no signs of the vf-1s hikaru, how did you get yours? It may be time to seek alternate means of procuring valks...

I got both my 1/48's off E-bay from this seller easyland88.

:rolleyes:

I think a lot of us have the Smokescreen.

Who will buy all the Alternators?

Meeeeee

See picture for size comparison

Yup. I see a lot of us MW'ers are pimping da new Binaltech Smokescreens (myself included).

But.......I'm probably gonna collect the Hasbro Alternators for the rest of the series. :blink:

BTW.....is the RID Optimus in scale with the BT Smokescreen? :ph34r: (I believe Smokescreen is 1:24 scale)