Anyone here speak and read Japanese?

Don't know where else to go with this, but once I get a definite answer, please shut this thread down. The text I'm trying to translate is パワーショベルの神谷 which if I go by Google translate or Bablefish comes out to be Kamiya Power Shovel. Can someone give me a more definite term which makes sense? Thanks.

Don't know where else to go with this, but once I get a definite answer, please shut this thread down. The text I'm trying to translate is パワーショベルの神谷 which if I go by Google translate or Bablefish comes out to be Kamiya Power Shovel. Can someone give me a more definite term which makes sense? Thanks.

Well, for once it looks like Google Translate and/or Bablefish aren't playing you false... that definitely says "Kamiya Power Shovel". パワーショベル is a reasonable enough approximation of the english words "Power Shovel", romanized as "pawaashoberu", and 神谷 is Kamiya. My guess would be that it's referring to the piece of mining/excavation equipment known as a power shovel, a type of excavator.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

This isn't the best translator but I would recommend it over goodle or babble fish. Yahoo.co.jp's online translator usually translates katakana correctly. It translated パワーショベルの神谷 to Kamiya of the power shovel, which from there I would consider it Kamiya's power shovel.

The translator is in Japanese just paste English text into the left box and select 日⇒英 and click 翻訳