Fanboy's Wet-Dream Come 'Virtually' True!!!&#3

Hello all,

Being practically an Apollo-era 'fossil' and currently gov't property, I'm usually behind the curve on the latest & greatest--I hope I'm not reposting this info. Discovered via a news-sharing network, a veteran FX producer from Star Trek & Star Wars has created an online SciFi & Fantasy Aerospace Museum populated with many classics of popular movies.

While such galleries are nothing new[starship modeller, Fine Scale Models, MW Gallery], this has been generated to look like a full-scale, real world airshow, like Oshkosh or a military hosted summer event on a paved tarmac!!!

I've just logged in and am still exploring, but honestly, my first thoughts were "Share this w/my MW-family pronto". You guys in 'Aircraft vs. Super...' thread especially! B)) B)) B))

Cheers

check it!!!!

Anton

Yeah, now that I've had a chance to browse the site I see that it is only got 6 ships on detailed display(another 3 Star Trek shuttles are visible as background items). Stuff I grew up with, but only the Eagle & the Orion really grip me; BSG was cool for its era but has always been diluted 'Star Wars' to me.[Viper< X-Wing].

On their FB page, someone states the website has only been up for about 24hrs! Considering the background of the creator, it is only a matter of time and I'm sure, willing contributors of similar skills beating down his door with submissions, before it blossoms to something appropriately akin to the Smithsonian/Udvar Hazy.

Just "Jone'zin" for VFs to get their day in the sun!

If his first entry was in March 2008 and he only has six craft I wonder how big a backlog he's got? Hopefully another dozen in various states of completion.

I would tend to think our VFs are holding a double-digit, deli counter ticket #, if he's the only one posting these ships....