W40K ULTRAMARINES

UltramarinesLogo.jpg

Did a search and there wasnt a topic for this,Im sure a few of you are aware of the Warhammer 40,000 Cgi Film in the works titled 'ULTRAMARINES'

Script is penned by 40K writer Dan Abnett,Also this film may be the gateway to more in the future.

and voice talent from actors like John Hurt,Terrence Stamp and Sean Pertwee

The london expo tomorrow (Saturday) is holding a press-conference to reveal story details and the first Teaser Trailer for the film.

OFFICIAL SITE - http://ultramarinesthemovie.com/

Im really looking forward to this I hope its awesome which it should be,either way a feature length film for W40K is already up there in my books!

For the Emperor!

Geh...remember there was once a Blood Angels CGI movie they were planning to do which was in preproduction phase for 3 years and eventually canned? Hopefully this one sees the light of day.

The teaser is out on the official website and on youtube if you don't wanna reg on the official site.

that's it? Meh...seriously....

I'll reserve my other comments and reservations until the official trailer. But that teaser kinda sucked.