Rosario Update???

flash

Since it's been 18 months, and I'm still out $165, I thought I see if anyone has heard from him? I haven't heard a thing in months now, and was hoping maybe someone had been in contact with him

Man, with the money I gave him, I could almost get a 1/48 VF-1J super...

Oh well :(

I also have yet to hear anything.

He still has $160.00 of my money, too. (That's about the price most

of us paid for his Ostrich armor.)

Anyways, it just sucks b/c it was a waste of money. That money

could have went towards a 1/48 I have yet to buy or xmas

gifts...

< sigh >... It always pains me to read these threads...

Rosario was indeed a respectable member of MW. Very much so, in fact. And he continued to be right up until the end, when he hit upon some very hard times. And due to a case of very bad timing, this happened at a time when he had several outstanding orders.

The Rosario I knew was one of the most honorable people I've ever met. I'm positive that he made every effort to fill those orders. And I'm also sure that he lost quite a bit of sleep himself when he was unable to. I don't know the details of his situation, but I do know that he was unemployed, living on his own, and supporting a wife and daughter. And that was before he was in a nasty car crash that put him and his wife in the hospital.

That was probably about a year ago. I'd really like to know how he's doing today. We were the best of friends, and even I haven't heard from him since that last post of his. Where ever he is, I just hope he's alright...

I offered once before to fill Rosario's oustanding orders myself, and that offer still stands. But at this point, I'm fairly certain everyone would rather have their money back... And I can't do much to help on that end :(

Rosario was indeed a respectable member of MW. Very much so, in fact. And he continued to be right up until the end, when he hit upon some very hard times. And due to a case of very bad timing, this happened at a time when he had several outstanding orders.

The Rosario I knew was one of the most honorable people I've ever met. I'm positive that he made every effort to fill those orders. And I'm also sure that he lost quite a bit of sleep himself when he was unable to. I don't know the details of his situation, but I do know that he was unemployed, living on his own, and supporting a wife and daughter. And that was before he was in a nasty car crash that put him and his wife in the hospital.

That was probably about a year ago. I'd really like to know how he's doing today. We were the best of friends, and even I haven't heard from him since that last post of his. Where ever he is, I just hope he's alright...

I offered once before to fill Rosario's oustanding orders myself, and that offer still stands. But at this point, I'm fairly certain everyone would rather have their money back... And I can't do much to help on that end :(

Ohh shut up!! PLEASE! Give me a break already. Everyone has personal problems but there is no reason to rip people off.....

Rosario was indeed a respectable member of MW.  Very much so, in fact.  And he continued to be right up until the end, when he hit upon some very hard times.  And due to a case of very bad timing, this happened at a time when he had several outstanding orders.

The Rosario I knew was one of the most honorable people I've ever met.  I'm positive that he made every effort to fill those orders.  And I'm also sure that he lost quite a bit of sleep himself when he was unable to.  I don't know the details of his situation, but I do know that he was unemployed, living on his own, and supporting a wife and daughter.  And that was before he was in a nasty car crash that put him and his wife in the hospital.

That was probably about a year ago.  I'd really like to know how he's doing today.  We were the best of friends, and even I haven't heard from him since that last post of his.  Where ever he is, I just hope he's alright...

I offered once before to fill Rosario's oustanding orders myself, and that offer still stands.  But at this point, I'm fairly certain everyone would rather have their money back... And I can't do much to help on that end :(

Ohh shut up!! PLEASE! Give me a break already. Everyone has personal problems but there is no reason to rip people off.....

I know you're out some money and I know the situation sucks. You have every right to be mad at Rolo, but please don't redirect that anger on the only person who's offered a possible solution to this problem.

Valkyrie only offered up what information he had about Rosario. I don't see anything in his post that suggests Valkyrie believes any of Rosario's problems were in anyway an excuse for what he did. I can't imagine there's anything in it for Valkyrie to fill the orders himself other than helping out both someone he thought of as a friend and the people in this community who were affected by this situation. Maybe this isn't what most of you want, but at least he's trying.