Valk Buyer's Remorse

Roy Focker

AS with most I do regret the purchase of the DX VF-25, but at the same time I am glad to have one just to have a valk from the show that's not a model. But seriously it is terribly designed and was blown away by the VF-27. Why can't Bandai go back and fix it? Bastards/

AS with most I do regret the purchase of the DX VF-25, but at the same time I am glad to have one just to have a valk from the show that's not a model. But seriously it is terribly designed and was blown away by the VF-27. Why can't Bandai go back and fix it? Bastards/

There will probably be a V2 release of the DXs. If anyone is good at milking properties with slight variations of the same basic thing *cough Gundam*, it's Bandai.

Dare I say maybe my 1/48th?

Look at the V2 1/60. Looks more anime accurate in all mode. Smaller and cheaper to ship. The 1/48 looks pretty good in fighter mode but things like fast packs are almost a complete waste. They weight too much on the toy. Only saving grace for the 1/48 is I can be less carefull when transforming them. As Yamato Valks go they are pretty sturdy.

Dare I say maybe my 1/48th?

Look at the V2 1/60. Looks more anime accurate in all mode. Smaller and cheaper to ship. The 1/48 looks pretty good in fighter mode but things like fast packs are almost a complete waste. They weight too much on the toy. Only saving grace for the 1/48 is I can be less carefull when transforming them. As Yamato Valks go they are pretty sturdy.

The only two 1/48s I've owned are the two Low Vis models. I still have the LV2 with FAST Packs and Woodland Camo armor. And I agree with you 100% on everything you've said. If they ever make the LV2 and Woodland Camo armor in the 1/60 V2, the 1/48 is going on eBay. I'm tempted to sell it even now just 'cause it takes up so much space.